Monday, May 7, 2007

Back in finland.

We got back to Finland safely. KLM flight from Osaka flew over Jyväskylä but we had to sit in untill amsterdam. When we arrived to there we had to wait 4 hours for the plane to Helsinki. Then finally we arrived home after 2 hour flight. My sister was there to pick us up with the Lilli-mobile and ReLe drove all the way back to Jyväskylä. In Jyväskylä I gave the car to my "holiday-replacements" for one more day and went to sleep.

Now I have returned to my daily work and I have no motivation for it after seeing what Japan is about. If I can find a job there, I will surely take it for I have never ever liked any country (even Finland) so much. Don't get me wrong, home is home, but somehow I felt better there.

Future can bring us anything. Let's hope that for me it is a job in Japan.

No comments: